Full list of grammar exercises
Complete the sentences, adding -ed or –ing.
- The basketball match was absolutely thrill_____!
- Juliet was very disappoint_____ that she couldn’t go on the trip.
- The journey was very tir_____. We were all exhaust_____ when we arrived.
- Angelique is very interest_____ in buying the house.
- The speech was ridiculously long. Everybody was bor_____ to tears.
- He has a very annoy_____ habit.
- I will be very surpris_____ if Matt gets the job.
- Are you frighten_____ of spiders?
- Stop talking about your job! You’re being very bor_____.
- I’m a bit conf_____. I’m going to ask the teacher to explain it again.
- I would love to visit Japan one day. It looks fascinat_____.
- Thanks for recommending me that book on sharks – it was really interest___.
Present simple or present continuous? Exercise 1
Present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Present perfect simple vs present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Question Tags, Basic Exercise 1
Reflexive pronouns – On my/your own vs. by myself / yourself, etc Exercise 1
Reflexive vs Reciprocal pronouns (myself, yourself, etc / each other) Exercise 1