Answers: 1) signature 2) reliable 3) crowded
What’s the missing word? (The same word fits all the gaps). Answers by DM *only* to @EnglishSmarts on Twitter.
If I’m not following you, ask me for a follow first please. 😉
🔹 for what it’s _____
🔹 to be _____ the wait
🔹 it’s not _____ the money it’s written on
If you enjoy my quizzes, I would love it if you could Like and Retweet and Share with your friends, family and colleagues.
This only takes a millisecond and boosts my visibility on social media.
Or even better, tell them to follow me! 😺 And…..in addition to @EnglishSmarts I have two other accounts on Twitter:
@150phrasalverbs: – learn and review 150 really common multi-word verbs
@DazzleEnglish: – for advanced vocabulary
Check the words in bold. Are they spelt correctly? If not, correct the spelling.
- He’s writting a letter.
- They’re looking for accomodation near the university.
- Don’t you believe me?
- The meeting is tomorow.
- They went to the party separately.
- The exam is in February.
- The goverment needs to act quickly.
- Your appearence is important in an interview.
Complete the sentences, adding -ed or –ing.
- It was an absolutely thrill_____ basketball match.
- Max finds his new job very reward_____.
- Juliet was very disappoint_____ that she couldn’t go on the trip.
- The journey was very tir_____. We were all exhaust_____ when we arrived.
- Angelique is very interest_____ in buying the house.
- The speech was ridiculously long. Everybody was bor_____ to tears.
- He has a very annoy_____ habit.
- I will be very surpris_____ if Matt gets the job.
- Are you frighten_____ of spiders?
- Stop talking about your job! You’re being very bor_____.
- I’m a bit conf_____. I’m going to ask the teacher to explain it again.
- I would love to visit Japan one day. It looks fascinat_____.
- They are going to adopt a dog. The children are so excit_____ about it.
- There was nothing to do on the island so we were terribly bor_____.