Check the words in bold. Are they spelt correctly? If not, correct the spelling.
- He’s writting a letter.
- They’re looking for accomodation near the university.
- Don’t you believe me?
- The meeting is tomorow.
- They went to the party separately.
- The exam is in February.
- The goverment needs to act quickly.
- Your appearence is important in an interview.
- It was begginning to rain.
- I have four nieces and nefews.
- ✅ nephews
Verb Training 1: Present Perfect Simple (Positive) B1 / B2
Verb Training 2: Different Tenses (Elementary/Pre-Intermediate)
Verb Training 3: Past Simple (Elementary/Pre-Intermediate)
Verb Training 4: Present Continuous
Verb Training 5: Past Simple Questions
Verb Training 6: Mixed Tenses
KEY WORD TRANSFORMATION EXERCISES